JOIN THE TEAM
Serve as graphic designer for New Life Covenant Church's ministry. Design the print, web and digital graphics for worship services, special events, ministries, publications, marketing materials, creative arts, stage and production projects and social media.
- Report to the director of communications, and indirectly to the director of creative arts.
- Design graphics for services and ministries including print, digital and web materials.
- Protect the brand of our organizaiton by ensuring that all materials produced are aligned with the mission and vision of the church.
- Complete projects and deliverables on schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to plan deligate, execute and follow through on projects and successfully evaluate for process improvements.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Final Cut Pro. Screenworks and Photography skills a plus.
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML.
- Familiarity with production and renderinig methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography and itneractive media.
- Creative thinking skills with the ability to be flexible and organize multiple projects effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be flexible and able to work with all age groups. Must be able to give and receive feedback.
- A degree or certificate in graphic design and/or fine arts from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years experience in Graphic Design. Must submit design portfolio or attach link to online portfolio.